The 2021 Virtual Summit (15-17 March 2021) covers both small molecules and biologics, new technologies, concepts and case studies in areas such as:
- Formulation design for poorly soluble compounds
- The potential of nanotechnology for better deliverability
- The latest controlled released technologies
- Improving patient compliance by harnessing data and the latest smart device technology
- Optimising formulations for continuous manufacturing
- Overcoming the blood brain barrier and challenges in oral delivery of biologics
- Reformulation and biosimilars
Global DDF Virtual includes 3 days of live and on-demand content. Hear expert speakers discuss vital developments and challenges live from anywhere in the world and participate via chats, polls and Q&As during each session.
Share your experiences in event group chats. Ask questions and discuss your needs with suppliers via direct messages. Discuss ideas with expert-speakers and the community in dedicated conference session chats.
MUNIT is participating at this years Global DDF Virtual Summit (15-17 March 2021) as a Commercial Partner.
For more information: https://www.ddfevent.com/
Book your place: https://www.ddfevent.com/book-your-place